- 165 INR
- FeCl3 6H2O
- Bio-Tech Grade
- Solubility Very Soluble in Water and in Ethanol
- 270.30 g/mol
GRADE : LR / AR
For purifying water and waste water treatment, try our Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate AR/LR which is a colorless liquid with less odor. As it does not contain aluminum, there fore specially effective to purify the source water. It is also used as an etching agent for print circuit boards and used in the manufacture of other chemicals. The provided chemical is highly appreciated among our clients for the features like durability, perfect compositions, effectiveness and dependability. As per the requirements, Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate AR/LR is available in different temperatures and pH values.
Brownish black very deliquescent wet cake max.
No. Test Specification
- Description Brownish Black Very Deliquescent Wet Cake Max.
- Solubility Very Soluble In Water And In Ethanol (96%) Freely Soluble In Glycerol
- Acidity (As Hcl) Max. 0.5%
- Phosphate Max. 0.005%
- Sulphate Max. 0.02%
- Ferrous Iron Fe Max. 0.02%
- Assay Nlt 97%
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2000 KG Per Week
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- Poly and Plastic Bag
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
No. E-91, Nutan Saurabh Society, Behind Vijay Nagar, Harani Road, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390006, India