Calcium Acetate LR
Price And Quantity
- 195.00 - 225.00 INR
- 5 Years
- White Powder
- NLT 98% and NMT 102%
- Room Temperature
- For Food, Pharma, Nutra, Biotech,Cosmetics and Laboratory
- Soluble in Water
- In kidney disease, blood levels of phosphate may rise (called hyperphosphatemia) leading to bone problems. Calcium acetate binds phosphate in the diet to lower blood phosphate levels.
- Calcium acetate is used as a food additive, as a stabilizer, buffer and sequestrant, mainly in candy products under the number E263.
- Tofu is traditionally obtained by coagulating soy milk with calcium sulfate. Calcium acetate has been found to be a better alternative; being soluble, it requires less skill and a smaller amount.
- Because it is inexpensive, calcium acetate was once a common starting material for the synthesis of acetone before the development of the cumene process:
- Ca(CH3COO)2 â CaCO3(s) + (CH3)2CO(v)
- A saturated solution of calcium acetate in alcohol forms a semisolid, flammable gel that is much like "canned heat" products such as Sterno. Chemistry teachers often prepare "California Snowballs", a mixture of calcium acetate solution and ethanol. The resulting gel is whitish in color, and can be formed to resemble a snowball.
- Mumbai / Mudra
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 2000 KG Per Week
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- 25 kg Polyethylene Bag With Inner Liner, Other packing on request Charge will be extra
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Halal / Kosher/ ISO 9001-2015/ FSSAI
No. E-91, Nutan Saurabh Society, Behind Vijay Nagar, Harani Road, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390006, India